Home

Sunday, November 7, 2010

This post is all about moi!!!!

Yes I think this post should be all about me just to give you a sence of who I am and what this blog is about.Why dont I start by telling you about me just because i love myself so much :) My name is stephenie and im a huge huge fan of american girl dolls,and i love love love to dance,i am the owner of more than 6 blogs,OH and 1 more thing that i think all bloggers love,COMMENTS so please post comments. Now about the blog. This blog will be an american girl doll fan club where i will also be posting up news and being the owner of 4 AG dolls i have a couple of tricks up my slieve about takeing care of them. Anyways i will be posting once every day and if i feel good maybe twice and i will answer questions or comments at any time and definitly more than one each day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment